We understand that your privacy is important and we are strongly committed to protecting it and the Personal Data or Information that you may provide when you access and use content we own or operate on the websites located at tokenizationfactory.com, or any other websites, app, pages, features, or content we own or operate (hereafter: the “Site(s)”) and related services (referred to collectively hereinafter as “Services”).
2.1 Personal Data We Collect. We collect personal data you provide directly to us when you visit our website(s) or services; apply for our services; make use of any of our services; give us feedback or contact us. When we require certain personal data from users it is because we are required by law to collect this data (anti-fraud / anti-money laundering / counter financing of terrorism / know your customer obligations) or it is relevant for specified purposes.
2.2. Information you voluntarily provide to us. When registering on our Site(s), you may be asked to enter personal identification information: name, phone number, email, company name, website address.
2.3. Information we collect from you automatically. When visiting our website, we store every instance of access in a log file and therefore, the following Data are stored in this process:
- Computer or mobile device information
- Website from which our domain is accessed and website usage information
- Operating system of your computer
- Country from which our website is accessed
- Name of your internet provider
- Name and URL of the Data accessed
- Date and time of access
- IP address of the accessing computer
These Data are generally anonymized with no personal reference and only used to establish connection with the website, to ensure ongoing system security and stability and for statistical purposes. These Data are not associated or stored with Personal Data.
3. Purpose Of Processing Personal Data. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is only for the purpose of providing to you the services that you ask us to provide you. In general, we use personal information to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our Services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
Some of our Services are subject to laws and regulations requiring us to collect and use your personal identification information.
We must identify and verify customers using our Services in order to comply with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws across jurisdictions. In addition, we use third parties to verify your identity by comparing the personal information you provided against third-party databases and public records.
We may require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk as required under applicable law.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the requested services and improving our services. However, if you choose to limit the use of your personal information, certain features or services may not be available to you.
4. Disclosing and Transferring Personal Data. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities. There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your personal data to employees, contractors and to other parties.
We may also share your information with:
- law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of our policies;
- identity verification agencies to undertake required verification checks;
- fraud or crime prevention agencies to help fight against crimes including fraud, money-laundering and terrorist financing;
- our vendors and agents, hired by us to provide you with the Services;
- transaction processors (for the purpose of ensuring transaction performance and their operation).
Our website(s) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or services of our partner networks, advertisers, transaction processors, etc. If you follow a link to any of these websites or services, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any information or personal data to these websites or use these services.
5. Data Subject Rights. Tokenization Factory is the Data Controller with respect to your Personal Data. We determine the means and purposes of processing you Data. We may process your Personal Data if you consent to the processing, to satisfy our legal obligations, if it is necessary to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we entered with you, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, or for our legitimate interests to protect our property, rights or safety of Tokenization Factory, our customers or others.
Should you have any question or wish you exercise your Rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer by writing an email at email@example.com so that we may consider your request under applicable law.
We reserve our right to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the following rights:
- receive confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal data, together with supplementary information;
- receive a copy of personal data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- request rectification of your personal data that is in our control;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data by us;
- request to restrict processing of your personal data by us;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights or receive more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security Of Data. Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- the access control;
- the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our processing systems and services;
- the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- only authorized personnel of Tokenization Factory has access to your personal data, and this personnel is required to treat the information as confidential.
Although no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is one hundred percent secure, we strive to continually update and improve our security measures with the most recent technological developments.
7. Data Retention. We will keep your personal data for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose or as required by law, which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with you. We may retain certain data as necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally-identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law.